« Calligraphie Simplement »
Livre papier rempli de photos
This book shows, step by step, what kind of material you can use, how to write 6 different Latin alphabets, some practical project.
As it has more than 1000 photos in it, you do not have to understand French to use it. You will see a detailed step by step about each letter.
Here are the writings you will find in this book
- ONCIAL (a great writing done at the time of the Roman Empire)
- CAROLINGIAN SCRIPT (This major writing was done during the reign of the Emperor Charlemagne in the 9th century)
- SQUARE GOTHIC (archetype of the gothic writing)
- FRAKTUR GOTHIC (a style used in German speaking area of Europe)
- CHANCERY (which might have been created in the Vatican Chancery at the Renaissance)
- RONDE (Typically French. Used since the end of the 17th century till the first half of the 20th century)